According to the needs of your business, we handle and complete the registration procedure for trademarks, patents or designs in Greece, EU or internationally (WIPO).
We can support you and your corporate entity with:
• Advice on intellectual property licensing suitable for your business needs
• Defining parameters of the relevant IP and ownership rights
• Drafting documents in relation to licensing of intellectual property rights
• Licensing out intellectual property to third parties
• IP asset purchases
• Negotiations such as royalty structures
• IP dispute resolution
• Establishing a franchising network transferring ownership of intellectual property by way of assignment
• Registration at the national level or the EU Patent Office or Internationally (WIPO)
A trademark is a sign capable of distinguishing the goods or services of one enterprise from those of other enterprises. Trademarks are protected by intellectual property rights.
A trademark is an intellectual property right/asset containing numerical, word, label, the shape of goods, color, name, symbol, or any combination that makes your brand different from others and communicates brand value to customers.
A registered trademark protects your brand value and investment, define your business rights and prevent other competitors from using your trademark.
Foreigners must perform the trademark prosecution in Greece through a registered Greek trademark attorney.